We offer a range of paralegal services which include processing
claims, data entry, proofreading services, document review,
deposition digesting and shepardizing cases.
Description Of Duties:
1. Prepares and processes a variety of legal paperwork including
court pleadings and correspondence, such as opinions, proceedings,
ordinances, contracts, orders, motions, information, complaints,
warrants, subpoenas, commitments, indictments, decisions,
requests for investigation, extraditions, affidavits, briefs,
jury instructions, dismissal sheets, and other documents.
2. Prepares legal papers and legal documents in standardized
forms and formats from general Information.
3. Maintains files of correspondence and legal documents.
4. Compares forms and legal references with reference books
to ensure that they are accurate.
5. Prepares general correspondence, claims, requisitions,
personnel forms and other material.
6. Maintains records of cases, court calendars, case histories,
and court dates.
7. Maintains and prepares routine statistical reports.
8. Transcribes notes, memos, legal documents and minutes
of meetings from tape.
9. Uses various word-processing and computer related equipment.
10. Takes and transcribes oral dictation of notes, memos,
legal documents, and minutes of meetings .